my family"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity." Prov. 17:23
27th Sept 1989, a sweet girl was born. Wisdom is her name (Sin Ying). A big eyes, a lovely smile and above all, a heart of gold.
i rmbr once when we were young, we argued over some petty stuff. This girl was unhappy and she blocked my way down at the staircase. I was so furious that time that i pushed her down the staircase! Imagine, from the top, she rolled all the way down to the bottom! Blood gushed out and I was just standing there, pointing my fingers putting the blame on her! So mean of me right!? Ccan't imagine I did this! btw, parents were at Singapore at that time cos grandpa undergo operation, we were under our babysister's care. I rmbr this incident SO well! wanna know the ending of the incident?? my innocent sister just forgive and FORGET after the pain was gone! (makes me really guilty)
as we move from a child to a teenager, quarrels and disagreements are inevitable. Parents will always step in to open up our mind and heart with all the proverbs! Thankfully, as time passes by, fighting and surface talks are replaced by sharing our inner thoughts and insights. As quiet and innocent as she may seems, she has taught me one thing - the power of serving. Many people may not realise this thing about her, she's really happy if she gets the chance to serve and she'll do it wholeheartedly. No matter how ridiculous and how troublesome ur request is, she'll just do it! (Hint : Youth leaders, if u wanna find ppl to do things, jus ask her!haha)
Today is her birthday. I thank God that He has placed such a wonderful person in my family. Going thru ups and downs together. Picking each other up when we go thru tough times. Celebrating our joy and happiness with each other. On this day, I pray that God will continue to strenghten our bond and grant her wisdom, good health, good future and most of all, be a woman after His own heart. This girl is non other than my dearest sister, Alyssa.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! even if ur world comes tumbling down, always be assured that ur family will always stand by you. I love you.
Comments