Calling all Christians in Malaysia!!
Please pray for the New Economic Model that the government is formulating right now. Let the true 1Malaysia essence prevail in this NEM. Pray the politicians will be sensitive to the needs of all MALAYSIANS and not Malay/ Chinese/ Indian per se.
If PM Najib is really about upholding 1Malaysia even in this NEM, i really hope that he is wise enough to discern if the proposal that MPM sent is truly constructive to all Malaysians or not.
I hope you do realize that neither the minority group nor the government is marginalizing the majority group as proclaimed by some independent guy from nowhere. How constructive!
Yes, I am unhappy when I read some reports but what can I do?
So, Christians, please join hands and pray for wisdom to our PM and his cabinet in running our country! especially for this NEM!!!
I hope this is really 1Malaysia and not 3in1Malaysia!!
Comments