I just came back from a 3D2N field trip at Tasik Chini. This is the legendary Tasik Chini, Pahang lying elegantly amidst the lush tropical forest. Beneath this tranquility unfolds a mystery of Naga and a woman.
1. I heart God's creation.

1. I heart God's creation.
Check out the fluffy clouds and beautiful greeneries. Although I don't like the sight of kelapa sawit but, I feel sooo blessed to be able to witness these first-handed =)
2. An opportunity to learn new things
Look at this age-old trees! Remarkable.!
(One of the master-student is doing interception research with these trees. Pretty interesting but I know it's hard work! If you could see, there are 5L bottles below the trees to collect rainwater. I foolishly threw one of the bottles, thinking that they are old, ugly, dirty bottles without realizing that they're precious until everyone shouted "Ooi!! Put back those bottles!". )
3. Being superrrr close to nature!
We are both delicate. (the flower and I! =p) There were tiny tiger-stripped fishes swimming nonchalantly underneath our boat!
5. Getting hands on with what we have learnt in class.
The smart Research Officers and my coursemate.
Measuring river's width etc.
R.O. aka poser
6. For some unknown reasons, I really love water! (rivers, lakes, waterfalls!)
mandi-mandi kat air!
7. Gives me a sense of achievement
Collecting sediments..
Price-giving ceremony My award!!
8. A goooood chance to know people! <3 div="">3>
Pak Din, the local. Although his head looks small but he is SMART! haha..
A good chance to know ur lecturer cum supervisor too. Guess which is my supervisor? Yes, the coolest one holding her camera. Field trips always show you another side of your lecturers!
9. I get to go swimming in the lake, sitting at the edge of the 4-wheel drive into the forest etc *Camera had no battery :/*
Know where am I getting married in the future? TASIK CHINI! I planned out a rough concept of my wedding during this trip! haha..
Comments