Woah!!! It feels soooo good to finish the infamous exam paper! =)) Two down, one more to go!!
Right now, I am already pretty excited about upcoming holidays..So far, I will be going to 5 different states in Malaysia! how cool is that!? (Though I've been to all of them before, haha). I wanna make sure I am going to fully utilize this holiday as it would be my last holiday as a student =( Cant believe time flies. Can I stay like this forever??
Random facts that I have read this week..
1. Sleeping under light at night will make you fat. (scientifically proven!)
2. Dogs can be pessimist or optimist. It's either they see their bowl as half full or half empty.
This affects their feelings and mood!
This could apply to us too. How do you look at your life's situation now?
=)))
Comments
I hope to be more optimistic in everything I'm doing now.. =) Beat hope u have an awesome coming holidays k? xoxo
evon - haha yeap! so perhaps you should switch on ur lights every night then!