R.I.U.T. - Risk It, U-Turn was the team for this year's NC. it challenged us to take risk and make a u-turn to go against the flow of the culture, mindset, norms of the society to make a difference for Christ! It has been super enriching and reflective! We had really dynamic speakers to talk about issues like consumerism, Allah-issue, racism issue etc and a session that I enjoyed the most - Bible Exposition on 2 Timothy =)
Throughout the whole NC, I met loadsss of new people, understanding new culture and blending into different personalities. It really challenged me to step out of my comfort zone because this conference is definitely different from the all the many other camps that I have been to. Everything was really prophetic! The one thing that I was really moved and challenged is to really love our nation and start building bridges between races.
At the end of NC, they asked us to give a name to God from our NC experience. He was the God of my heart! Heart is something really special. It is where all your emotions, feelings etc come from and I want my Dad to capture and be the Lord of my heart so that my heart could always be tender and soft before Him. =) It's really mind-blowing when you can have an intimate relationship with God, the Creator of heaven and earth! He is just so real and loving! You just can't miss this part of Him!
Well, having all charged and inspired at NC, we were commissioned to march into the real world and start running our race like a soldier, athlete and farmer (2 Timothy 2)! I want to end it well too=) Bros and Siss, let's walk the talk together! =)
Comments