There are many people I miss now.
I miss my 38 moments with joyce drinking soya bean and eat potato chips and roda-roda for dinner.
I miss maggie and isabel who never fails to entertain me with all the love-y stories and inspiring moments and the most hilarious joke of ekors and kaciangs.
I miss the debaters who are the best people to hang out and play murderer game with! You can never stop laughing when you hang out with them.
I miss Esther who always pass me sweet cards and letters at the most unexpected time when I need love most.
I miss my course mates though we got closer at a slower pace but still, we had many great field trips together and our best telok gong dinner. Although the food wasn't all that good but the fellowship made me feel warm.
I miss my lecturers esp those who never fail nag me and share part of their life with me.
I miss my own little comfortable room/second home in KKM hostel where I can cocoon myself and enjoy the serenity of the night reading books and listening to soft music.
I sure do miss the bus in UKM and the walking path back to hostel, with the beautiful sky and not forgetting, the gigantic ant that bit me.
Gosh, I really do miss UKM now. You gave me lots of memories and you are not gonna take it away from me. But, I guess life has to move on now. Be brave and be strong.
Comments
And joyce! I didnt' know you've this secret account. hahahaha