2 big news in the Ch'ng family today.
1. My favourite uncle was admitted to the hospital because of heart block. 3 main arteries are 99% clogged up and he is really weak now. Cousins are flying back. God, please pull us through this critical moment!! Best part is, my uncle's doctor is Pau's father =).
2. My dad found our Ch'ng family root in China today. My dad went to China last month and he was so bored at Xiamen. Since he had nothing to do, my uncle and him had this idea of tracing our family tree again. Apparently, they found my grandfather's sister who is 92 years old now! This idea excites me a lot. A Malaysian having some Chinese root! pretty bizarre when I think deeper!
I love my Ch'ng family although this apostrophe sign causes a lot of problem especially when making IC and passport. They never get it right even though I write and explain to them very clearly!
Comments