Last Sunday was my church's Easter production - A glimpse of eternity at PGRM. My mum and sister were acting! So the story went like this.
Story 1
I came to PGRM with Qian Yi looking for mother in the changing room since she wanted to take photos. So ya I did. On my way there, I saw few girls loitering with their full make up on. Obviously I didn't recognise them, only one girl I recognised.
Me: Hi Emily! Is that you!?
Girl 1: Emm.. No, it's not me sorry.
Me: Oops! Sorry! Wrong person!
*Left totally embarrassed*
Then, I reached the fitting room. Aunt Lucy was there.
Me: Hi, I just want to look for my mother.
Aunt Lucy: No, you can't enter.
Me: Aww,. why? But mummy wants to take photo. Just ask her to come out then
Girl 2: No, you can't enter and your mother can't come out. (very rudely)
Me: Why? But she is my mother and she asked me to come here to take her photos. (annoyed at the rude petite girl)
Girl 2: No, you cannot enter at this hour.
Me: Oh ok then. Too bad!
Girl 2: OMGNESS, You cannot recognise me!? I am YOUR SISTER, CHERYL!
Me: 0.0 WHAT!? OMGNESS, I didn't recognise you at all!!!!
Girl 1 appeared from behind laughing out laud : I AM EMILY!!!!
Totally embarrassed for not recognising my sister whom I lived with for 19 years and Emily, my good friend!!!!
Girl on the left, Emily. Green lady, my mother and the scary looking small girl on the right, my evil sister.
I didn't know once you put on evil make up, you will turn to a devil too!
Story 2
Mum: OMGNESS! I saw a pretty lady on the screen while I was acting just now and I realised it was ME!
Then, I forgot my script!!!
-.- My mother is more perasan than me! HAAHAHA.. But I love her for that! =p
Comments