My mummy fell sick today. She hasn't been feeling well recently due to severe backache which caused sleepless nights to her. And that is also why she didn't go to church today.
So, after church dad and I came home. The first thing dad said when he reached home was, " I want to see how is my lao po (meaning wife) doing", and he went upstairs with a cup of water.
That is so sweet right? I think my mum is the most blessed wife on earth! She secretly told me that she thinks dad loves her more and more these days. hahahaha.. with a veryy cheeky smile. you can imagine.
but they are both different people. total different personality and character. dad is solemn and wise while mum is like the party popper and she laughs reallyyyyy loud!
mum is veryyy good at bringing people to Christ and inviting people to church while dad is good at discipleship. good match kan?
They are match made in Heaven and I am thankful for that =)
Comments