If things do not happen to you, make things happen!
For days, or rather 2 weeks I have been whining to myself on situations around me. Asking endless questions. The Whys. The How comes. and more whys. Until I decided to pause, look and watch! Hear and listen. Instead of wasting time asking all the unanswered questions, I am learning to slow down and enjoy these moments of uncertainty, of failure, of lousiness. I know, after this stagnancy, something new and fresh is going to spring up. Hence, seize the moment and wear a different pair of glasses so that I could see, watch and observe a clearer picture. I am only seeing just a small tiny part of the whole big picture, an incomplete picture. A picture whereby the artist still has his hands on it. Thanks to my impatience, I just can't wait to understand and see the bigger picture. But now, I begin to realise, in every imperfect picture, there is still beautiful colour on it. Something to pause, admire and enjoy. If only I shut my mouth and stop complaining. If only I stop my pace, breathe the fresh air and enjoy. If only I learn the value of "slow". If only I persevere. If only I allow Him to hold my hand to walk. If only I trust. Only then, He could lead me to see the bigger picture and to experience cooler things! So, stop whining and take away my self pity baju and put on a new baju, cause greater things are yet to come!
But then again, don't fall into the danger zone of relying on yourself rather than the BIG DADDY ABOVE! Or else, it's like I have faith on faith but not faith on BIG DADDY. Sounds complicated? It is a little bit, so digest slowly. =)
Lebte, als ob heute der letzte Tag im Leben waere!
Comments