Reunions filled my weekend. First was debate reunion. Wow. the fossils till the young babies were there! It was so good to see everyone again esp after so long! =) There's just this strange connection between us aka the debate team. No matter how far you've moved on in life, we still appreciate the bond/ interest that we shared once. This part of you is still there, no matter how lousy your debate skills are now after not brushing up for so long, the relationship never rusts =). I have found my greatest frens there. Thank GOD for this gift in my uni life!
Then, I had my Standard 6 class reunion. Can you believe it? I have not met some of them since 12! more than a decade now! Everyone changed so much! Some got fatter/slimmer/taller/ prettier etc. It's good to reminisce good old days. As I reflect back, I can't believe how much I have grown. (sideways and as a person). If it is not for God, I really can't imagine how I am today. =s.
All is well, life moves on and yes, someday we'll catch up and appreciate the good ol' moments again!
Comments