OK, now I am no longer a nomad, I am staying in this permanent place for 2 months. This is my first week of class and it has been interesting! I've got a new host lady who is a single, retired lady with tiny spectacles just above her nose and below her eyes! When I say tiny, it is really tiny! Emm.. an oval shape version of 50 cents coin! haha.. But she is a nice and dramatic lady. I get to have my own comfy room with tv!
Anywaz, I need to take the train to class. it takes about 30 mins. As usual, Beat wont go to a place without doing sillz things. On my 3rd daz of class, which is zesterdaz. I left home with a happy stomach, embracing the whole new cold cold day. I took out something to read in the train and happily, I missed my transit station! Immediatelz I got down from the train when I realised and headed back to my supposinglq station. Waited, waited, went up to the wrong train again! I did not notice I was at the wrong lane, so headed back =(. I was alreadz almost late and hence when i FINALLY arrived my destination, I followed the crowd to the exit. But once I exited, I realised I am at the WRONG PLACE! I panicked and ran and asked around. Well, in actual fact, I exited from the wrong side. OK; unhappz morning, late for class =(.
Anyway, other than that, classes are good and interesting. Itäs so international here and on mz first daz, I somehow could not get used to seeing Israelites in my class! emm.. Israelites, Chosen People! Sanctioned Nation by Malazsia! hahaha.. I miss people back home!
I eat bread for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Everyone eats bread here. With cheese and fattening quark. So don´t be surprised to see the fat beatrice back home and please be kind to me and say that I still look good! HAHAHA::
Thank God for everything here, both good and bad!
Anywaz, I need to take the train to class. it takes about 30 mins. As usual, Beat wont go to a place without doing sillz things. On my 3rd daz of class, which is zesterdaz. I left home with a happy stomach, embracing the whole new cold cold day. I took out something to read in the train and happily, I missed my transit station! Immediatelz I got down from the train when I realised and headed back to my supposinglq station. Waited, waited, went up to the wrong train again! I did not notice I was at the wrong lane, so headed back =(. I was alreadz almost late and hence when i FINALLY arrived my destination, I followed the crowd to the exit. But once I exited, I realised I am at the WRONG PLACE! I panicked and ran and asked around. Well, in actual fact, I exited from the wrong side. OK; unhappz morning, late for class =(.
Anyway, other than that, classes are good and interesting. Itäs so international here and on mz first daz, I somehow could not get used to seeing Israelites in my class! emm.. Israelites, Chosen People! Sanctioned Nation by Malazsia! hahaha.. I miss people back home!
I eat bread for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Everyone eats bread here. With cheese and fattening quark. So don´t be surprised to see the fat beatrice back home and please be kind to me and say that I still look good! HAHAHA::
Thank God for everything here, both good and bad!
Comments
cherlinn - i'm using my laptop now, so no unexpected mistakes hahaha