If you noticed, my blog has always been writing and no photos. I am quite lazy larr.. But today I just transferred all the photos into my laptop, hence, here you go! Enjoy the pictures so that you could actually 'see' the people I have been talking about! =)
First of all..
Pauline! She is the reason I could extend my extra month of stay here! She generously welcomed me and opened her beautiful house for me in Munich =) THANK U! <3
(P.S. to Pauline - I am not writing this because you just asked for my blog address! I've been intending to write this! hahaha)
She is good at cooking and decorating it! OK, the ketchup was supposed to be a beautiful "Beat" done by her. Since I was adamant in doing it myself, it turned out to be the ugly letters. But man, that was delicious breakfast!!!!!!
One of Pauline's many boys.! hahaha Enzian? Ludwig? Oops.. I can't recognise them again! They are twins..
My travel buddy for 2/3days, sadly. She is Pauline's sister from Singapore. Very cool girl!
My best friend, Cheng Yee and her bf, Lukas. Very sweet and warm couple. CY is a smart and fun girl who speaks fluent german
Lukas' parents who so warmly welcomed me. His mum, Inge made 2 bottles of jams for me the day before I left Hamburg!
This is the lovely couple that I've been talking about - Barbara and Werner in Laggenback. Check out the fireplace at the back! And the food is the typical german food - bread with salami and all sorts of toppings above =)
Introducing my host in Berlin - Elisabeth Prueser =). She is very patient with my broken german and she taught me how to cook! She taught me lots of things and she has got interesting expressions all the time!
My Wohnung in Berlin - 3rd floor. It is an 100 year old building with 2 naked boys
My lovely room =)
My balcony with flowers. Love it esp during hot days. I've got a lazy chair to read book and enjoy the heat!
The messier days of my room =p
That's all for today =).
I told Michelle. In this world, nothing free will fall down from the sky for you except for this. This trip was a gift from God as my graduation present. It literally fell down from the sky for me! Thank you Jesus! =)) You are so good!
Comments