I came back home today with a decent surprise on my bed. I have got a packet, sealed with love! Woots! When I looked at the name of the sender, my heart melted with love and warmth. It was Barbara and Werner from Laggenback! Aww.. I opened it right away despite my growling stomach screaming for food!
It was a big packet of chocolate biscuits (which I totally love and it tastes really good!), assorted merci chocolates (sinful heavenly taste!) and best of all, a huge sock looking plastic pillow and a postcard written with lots of love! I don't know what is this sock called but it is a thing where we fill water into the container and it'll be warm and cosy for us when we hug it as our pillow at night! Perfect for the autumn-ly nights.
They know how lousy I am to withstand colder days. I was in Holland with them for a short trip, the wind was so cold that my finger turned purplish-blue and i was icy-cold! Werner wasn't even wearing a jacket and the sun was in fact, shinning! This shows how lousy I am. The next day, they build a fireplace in the living room for me! It's funny thinking back - Fireplace on a summer day! Oh well.. Barbara knitted two pairs of socks and gave me before I leave to Berlin to warm my foot. They believe, warm feet keep the doctor away. which I use everyday to warm my feet. Strangely, it doesn't just warm my feet but my heart too, knowing there are people who care for me here =).
So thankful and I feel sooo loved! Notice how many love-s I've written all over? Man, God is good to send angels to me.
Ihr fehlet mir.
Comments