25th September 2011 marks the end of my 3 years of wonderful student life and the start of my new working life! It sounds intimidating at times thinking about my future but I know it's in good hands just like my 3 years of student life! =)
i miss my friends, i miss some great lecturers, i miss the great experiences that I had - the fear, the joy, the frustration, the anger. even the worst emotion brings a smile to my face now because they have made me stronger!
I am very thankful that my uni mates remember that I am not around and they still send wishes/ online bears to me! it's really sweet to know that you are still remembered <3.
Thank you Jesus!
I made it, I really made it! It's all because of YOU - your grace and love!
P.S. You there, don't be so emo k! I love you! Please don't be sad on such an auspicious day! Thank you for all u've done. You know who u are =)
Comments